Monday, July 21, 2008

Air Travel

As for the flights, I believe it would be very useful and easier for the team to have as many people as possible travel together. It would also simplify the life for those kids who go alone. Ultimately, it is up to the team of course. Perhaps those who are interested in going together can let me know and I will be happy to help them. I may also be able to help those wishing to travel separately through my contacts at the airline. Those who are interested can contact me at this email walkabout3@gmail.com or 647-298-7060

I will be very happy to help organize the team. I have spoken with my contact at Cathay Pacific and had a block of seats at a group rate put aside for the flight to Vietnam. The route through Hong Kong is by far the most convenient and cheapest ways to get to Vietnam but it gets quite busy. I believe the participants were very happy with the travel arrangments last year and it is very important to have everyone feel like one team so I will be very happy to help organize the travel. I used to work for Star Alliance (Air Canada, United, Lufthansa, Cathay Pacific etc.) and have some very good contacts there that I believe can save the CFC and orther travellers quite a bit of money.

If there is any other way I can help please let me know.

Best Regards

Yan Teplitsky

No comments: